Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

if the content changes enough — it becomes a change of context - per the definition.

we thought about defining it quantitatively and decided it was dependent on what content and where (e.g. if content was below where the user currently was or not) etc.

gregg