From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, May 6, 2016 11:20 AM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org; GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Subject: Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

On 06/05/2016 15:56, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

> I think this is essential - but I think it is already covered.

Where? Under which SC would this fall? To clarify, this is not (I think)
4.1.2 as that SC relates to updating/notifying user of change to interactive elements/controls (so that if their status changes, or their actual function/label, that this is done in a way that then conveys the change programmatically to users), not about changes in the overall document/structure/content elsewhere on the page.

--
Patrick H. Lauke

www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com