Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

I think it would be great if we can have a "Last Revised Date" so people
can know that the techniques/failures are up-to-date. For the warning one,
I don't think we should have it. If the page doesn't pass this failure
checkpoint, we can add additional related failure checkpoints to that
checkpoints. By doing that, people can test with those checkpoints before
drawing a conclusion that the page does not pass this criteria.

For WCAG 2.1, I'm a little bit confused with the model. It seems to
indicate that mobile, vision and cognitive will merge with WCAG 2.0
conformance. If that is the case, why there won't be any new Failure
checkpoints. Are those checkpoints from those 3 groups will just be under
Sufficient/ Advisory Techniques? Will they have their own success criteria?

Regards,
Duc Ta