Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

I don't think anyone is suggesting trying to document *every* way to fail.
The suggestion is simply to do what we said we would do in WCAG 2, and that
is document *common* failures.

I think 4 failures in 8 years is fewer than the common failures that we as
a11y evaluators have seen show up on many of our reports since that time.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902