Re: Comments on WCAG.Next Models

Was this announced on the W3C WCAG WG public comment list?

if so - I missed it.

Posting to an Interest list is not an official call for comments.  This is not monitored by most of the world.

That said the comments are interesting.  But if the Working Group is to act on anything — it really needs to base it off of a public call for comments.

gregg