Re: Changing definition of "Large text" to use px rather than pt

On 25/04/2016 23:34, James Nurthen wrote:
> Gregg,
> Are the Notes normative too? I seem to recall that Notes are not
> normative in W3C specs and as such we could add a note (to accompany the
> 5 other notes) following the definition of large scale (text) to clarify
> what 14pt and 18pt are equivalent to in px.

Notes are usually non-normative/informative. If the normative wording
can't be touched, then I'd also be keen to get a note here (and NOT
relegating this merely to "Understanding..."), because - as James
rightly notes - this is important to solve and a great source of
confusion once you go out to talk to developers.

--
Patrick H. Lauke