Re: Do icons fall under - 1.3.3 question for shapes/icons alone that are used everywhere now but were not back in 2008

On 21/04/2016 18:14, James Nurthen wrote:
> Touch devices often use overlays to explain functionality like this.
> Sometimes these only appear when the app is started but others can be
> recalled at other times.

I'd suggest that the mobile TF and cognitive TF should have a little
chinwag on the topic. It feels like a new (AAA ?) SC would be required,
and would be "owned" by cognitive, but include a technique contributed
in collaboration with mobile TF specifically about touchscreen interactions?

--
Patrick H. Lauke