Re: Should G83: "Providing text descriptions to identify required fields that were not completed" reference 3.3.2?

Andrew,
At least four WG survey respondents agreed to the change "as is".
You and Josh agreed to it with some changes. I agreed to these mostly
and responded to the other comments yesterday on Github.
I do not see the confusion  in the recorded minutes of Apr 19 meeting
;  there  seems to be general consensus that  the understanding doc
does not match the SC text.
There is one  comment that  seemed to regard links as part of "content
that required user input".  You clarified this point I believe.
This change to Understanding 3.3.2  was motivated  by your specific
direction in the email above that I should do this.  This will be the
basis for correcting the SCs linked to the techniques referenced in my
last email above.
Thanks,
Sailesh
Reference: https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/164#issuecomment-190227962