Re[2]: Changing definition of "Large text" to use px rather than pt

>On 21/04/2016 09:32, Alastair Campbell wrote:
>>Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
>>

>>>... and now more of a process question: is this the way to go about
>>>proposing changes? Is filing an issue in GitHub enough?
>>
>>I think so, Andrew triages the github list and they are reviewed on
>>the weekly calls. Not immediately perhaps, but it depends if someone
>>wants to take it on.

Correct, thanks Alastair. Patrick, do raise issues via Github, and if
you want to get wider reach, feel free to post to the WA-IG list also,
this may or may not be useful depending on what you want to discuss.

These are the main channels really - with Github being the new kid on
the block.

HTH

Josh