Re: Changing definition of "Large text" to use px rather than pt

Patrick H. Lauke wrote:

>... and now more of a process question: is this the way to go about
>proposing changes? Is filing an issue in GitHub enough?

I think so, Andrew triages the github list and they are reviewed on the weekly calls. Not immediately perhaps, but it depends if someone wants to take it on.

Thanks for posting that one, I’d been meaning to ask about that myself.

To Andrew’s point about github emails going to the list: I’d rather not get automated emails from github to the list.
I already get notified of issues that I’ve contributed to or commented on, and I think it would get pretty noisy on the list and kill off discussion.

Cheers,

-Alastair