From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 8:42 AM
To: ALAN SMITH; jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: John Foliot; Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL; Sailesh Panchang; 'Jason J White'
Subject: Re: Do icons fall under - 1.3.3 question for shapes/icons alone thatare used everywhere now but were not back in 2008

Alan,
I do have trouble with this Failure.  This seems like a 1.1.1 failure rather than a 1.3.3 failure.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility and Standards
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk

From: "alands289@gmail.com" <alands289@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 08:09
To: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, Katie GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>, Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>, 'Jason J White' <jjwhite@ets.org>

I’m surprised I’ve not heard back from anyone on this other than Patrick ad Jon.

Has this ever been considered from a cognitive user’s view point and needs?

Regards,

Alan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10