Re: Issue 171

Perhaps getting approval takes a long time in a bureaucratic organization
... but I'm trying to think of a situation where this would be complex, and
I can't.... I've worked with some of the largest sites out there, and it's
been one of the easiest accessibility wins.

Perhaps you can think of an outlier that I don't know of, but I think the
overarching issue is that this information should be available to blind
people, its a common error and it's easy to fix.

Let's see if we can tip the scales and raise the number of failure
techniques from 3 to 4 . Then it will be new 120 techniques to 4 failures
since the release of WCAG 2 8 years ago