Re: CfC: Checkbox and Radio button labels and 1.3.1

Jonathan wrote:"In my opinion the search button in your example is the
visual label (SC 3.3.2) and the matching title attribute provides
support for SC 1.3.1 Info and
relationships.  So if both are present then this passes".
The reference is to example#3 in H65. In the absence of a clear
visible label for the text box, users may guess its purpose with
reference to the search button. It is not a visible label for the text
box but really only conveys the purpose of the search button. So, the
title per se does not help the  text box pass SC 3.3.2 as the
technique suggests. It does need a visible label and the search button
clearly labelled as 'Search' is deemed as a visible label for the text
box too ... the double duty I referred to.
  Sailesh