Re: GitHub issue on checkbox and radio button labels

It’s not a big negative impact to a user if they have ARIA support and hear the required attribute but they would not hear the * “star” so that seems like it could be fail. One reason it’s risky business not relating your labels to your inputs.

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com