Re: GitHub issue on checkbox and radio button labels

Sure, and I’m not referring to any grid examples like the doodle desktop view:

I’m referring to basic examples not in a grid like the doodle mobile view: Of if they are in a grid the label is not operable, just static text and there is only a row header not a column header.

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com