From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 09:55
To: WCAG
Subject: CfC: Public Draft version of How to Meet WCAG resource

CALL FOR CONSENSUS – ends Monday November 16 10am Boston time.

WCAGers,

A lot of work has gone on over the past several months on an update to the How to Meet WCAG 2.0 resource, much of it on the shoulders of Eric Eggert.  At this point we would like to publish the updated version for public review (http://w3c.github.io/wai-wcag-quickref/).

The WCAG group surveyed this question last week (https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/2015-10-quickref/results) and all comments have been addressed to the satisfaction of the participants on Tuesday’s WG call (http://www.w3.org/2015/11/10-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item01).

Between the survey and the call, we believe that we have consensus agreement on the releasing the new version for public comment.

If you have new concerns that haven’t been already addressed that should make the WG reconsider this decision, please respond to this call before Monday November 16 at 10am Boston time.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility