Re: Re[2]: Do SCs need to be testable?

Also, this does not need to fall solely on the author/content developer.
The browser has a huge role to play in the "auto personalization" area. I
don't want thousands of content developers writing thousands of interfaces
to personalize their website. Much of the personalization must come from
the browser.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator