Re: Method for minting new Success Criteria

I think as much as possible we should try to map our findings into the
existing WCAG which is required by law in many jurisdictions. It will be
difficult to get jurisdictions to "update" their requirements, but
addressing them in the existing WCAG will automatically pull them in. As
long as we can map them to existing SCs

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*