Re: Re[2]: Absent or null alt on img within figure element

You're right Jon that I'm many use cases for the figure element as been the HTML specs but I'm specifically referencing the case where there is an image with in the figure and the caption is used as it's description

Sailesh. ...Sent from my iPhone