Re: Low Vision Needs

To All,

Oh yes we would never muck with this.

"yes, please use viewport meta to make content responsive. But don’t
muck around with maximum-scale, minimum-scale, and user-scalable
properties, as these restrict zooming."

My point here was to try to define needs first as independent from
implementation as possible. This is how WCAG 2.0 started, where each
guideline defines a remedy to a given class of barriers. 1.1 addresses the
inability to parse graphics into language, etc... Where I mention
implementation it is only to suggest directions of inquiry.  We will need a
lot of good minds on this one.

Wayne