RE: Techniques doc - questions and suggestions

> I did a quick search, which concurs with your findings.

Also of note is that some techniques are part of an AND statement which require you to implement a technique in addition to a specific technique to sufficiently meet the success criteria.  These nuances can be very confusing for people trying to figure out what techniques to use.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer