Re: Responsive Design should be required

I don't think there is a PDF player currently that allows responsive.
Apparently, there is one in the making from a vendor, that I heard about
through the grape vine, that is supposed to be out in December

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902