Re: Responsive Design should be required

that is a very good analysis Alastair.

Even if it was available at that time however — this is only a partial solution for some types of content.

To be required it would have to be possible across all technologies (not just HTML)

Does this capability exist across all web technologies — or just certain types?

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org