Discussion of alt for CSS images

Reading through the minutes I see there was a discussion about CSS in
images... it appears one concern is that it is not announced to screen
readers as an image. Although I generally discourage the use or CSS images,
if someone has to do them I suggest using role="image"

happy">

This should announce to a screen reader that it is an image and the
alternate text...

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*