Re: Enabling Zoom on Mobile Devices

iOS supports Dynamic Type where you can set your fonts to be various
-apple-system-xxx fonts CSS. The fonts will then respect the dynamic
type settings from the OS which would allow you to meet this requirement.
Of course - if you were supporting other mobile OSes you would need to
also provide an equivalent method of supporting this.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James