Re: Enabling Zoom on Mobile Devices

The requirement is that text must be able to scale to 200%  not that the
user can enlarge the whole site to 200%.

If designers remove the ability for the user to pinch zoom then they
must provide another way to meet this requirement to scale the text.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065