Re: Screen Magnification

Hi Gregg,

Good point. "Linearized text, "running text" and "body text" are all
likely to confuse.
* running text (concerned that this will mean  marquee or scrolling
text  to developers which is NOT what we mean)
* body text   (but concerned that this is anything between <body>  and
* linearized sounds like it was something else - and someone did
something to make it linear.

So remaining possibilities:

* "linear text"
* "sequential text"
* "prose text" Question: would "prose text" rule out poetry? We
wouldn't want to do that.
* or something better that anyone can think of.

Best Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson