Re: Should PDF documents have headers and footers on every page?

I'm proposing the wording of the failure as follows:

"Failure of 1.3.1 due to information in PDF headers and footers, marked as
artifacts, not being programmatically determinable in another way."

The issue in Github is here: https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/99

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*