Re: Should PDF documents have headers and footers on every page?

> I put a link in a MS Word footer, and exported it. It appears to be marked as an artifact, even though it can receive tab focus.

To clarify. I have been told by PDF/UA experts that to artifact a link even in a footer would be a violation of PDF/UA.    Also an artifacted link would be an issue for a screen reader user as it would produce a dead tab stop

Jon

Sent from my iPhone