Re: Should PDF documents have headers and footers on every page?

I have compared what PDF/UA with WCAG say about headers and footers and
have written up a small report and recommendations on how I think we should
proceed with Headers and Footers in PDF documents.

http://davidmacd.com/blog/pdf-headers-footers.html

I think PDF14 requires an update quickly. I could take an action item to
propose the rewrite.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*