RE: Review of General Flash and Red Flash Threshold text

Yes - please feel free to use the text I sent.

Will do, thanks.

AWK

----------------------------------
Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org<mailto:gregg@raisingthefloor.org>

Wow I just looked up PLOT

1  a secret plan or scheme to accomplish some purpose, especially ahostile, unlawful, or evil purpose:  a plot to overthrow the government.
2. Also called storyline. the plan, scheme, or main story of a literary ordramatic work, as a play, novel, or short story.
3. a small piece or area of ground:a garden plot; burial plot.
4. a measured piece or parcel of land:   a house on a two-acre plot.
5.  a plan, map, diagram, or other graphic representation, as of land, abuilding, etc.
6.  a list, timetable, or scheme dealing with any of the variousarrangements for the production of a play, motion picture, etc.:    According to the property plot, there should be a lamp stage left.
7.  a chart showing the course of a craft, as a ship or airplane.
9.  to plan secretly, especially something hostile or evil:  to plot mutiny.
10.  to mark on a plan, map, or chart, as the course of a ship or aircraft.
11.  to draw a plan or map of, as a tract of land or a building.
12. to divide (land) into plots.
13. to determine and mark (points), as on plotting paper, by means of measurements or coordinates.
14. to draw (a curve) by means of points so marked.
15. to represent by means of such a curve.