Re: WCAG Agenda April 7 2015

hmmmm

I don’t think that the extensions would/should be A, AA and AAA.
Those are levels of WCAG and can’t be changed by extensions.
and it would be quite confusing to everyone if those levels were used in WCAG extensions….

but I can see the value of having similar levels in the extension work….

and we use them in other guidelines

I’m not sure how to proceed.

I think we need to look at this and talk to W3C and WAI about how to do this without implying that these change WCAG.

hmmmmm

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org