From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 2:35 PM
To: WCAG (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)
Subject: Reviewing survey responses - assignments

At long last, the assignments for the WCAG documents survey are here.  Please review https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Wcag_docs_survey and please add your responses to the survey at https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/surveyReview/.

You DO NOT need to add comments for all questions on the survey, only for the sections assigned to you, as indicated on the wiki page.

I made the listing of who is assigned to each section by reviewing who has been attending meetings in the last several weeks.  If you are a WG member and aren't listed, I'm sorry and don't want to exclude you.  Feel free to pick a couple of sections!

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility