Re: WCAG Agenda November 4th 2014

Hi Josh,

Is there a survey for Agenda item #2 - or are we just going to discuss the
proposed response on the call?

2) Response to LC-2972:
https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/35422/REC-WCAG20-20081211/2972

Thanks,

 Marc Johlic
 Accessibility Consultant - Web Technologies & Multimedia, IBM
 Accessibility

 Phone: 1-720-342-5598 | Tie-Line: 697-3081
 E-mail: johlic@us.ibm.com
 IBM Accessibility Website: w3.ibm.com/able