RE: WCAG Agenda October 14th 2014

Regrets, out sick today.

Kathy Wahlbin

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshue O Connor [mailto:joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 8:05 AM
To: WCAG
Subject: WCAG Agenda October 14th 2014

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 14th October 2014 at 11AM Eastern US

(Length: up to 90 minutes)

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US) Passcode: 9224#

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Survey/Agenda for 14th Oct

1) Finish survey from last week [take up from 'Mobile TF proposed changes to G78'] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20141007Misc/results

Also not finished last week:
* Discuss Action 274 and Mobile TF feedback
* Follow up on Aside technique
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_the_aside_element_to_indicate_tangentially_related_content

2) New Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/14thOct2014/

NOTE:We are asking group members to please look again at the menu tutorial from last week. The chairs appreciate that these tutorials are substantial and that this one is complex so we are giving the group more time.

3) Eric Eggert will join the call for a brief discussion on WCAG feedback on the WAI-DEV tutorials.

4) Technique for CSS and alt text for generated content: We realise this will be controversial - but we need a technique author for CSS and alt text for generated content: We will _briefly_ discuss this on the upcoming call.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/542

5) TPAC Planning: Current TPAC structure and other ideas.