RE: minutes for WCAG WG meeting Sept 9 - TPAC Possible Sunday

+1

JF

From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 2:11 PM
To: 'WCAG'
Subject: RE: minutes for WCAG WG meeting Sept 9 - TPAC Possible Sunday

Folks,

Since I had to miss today’s meeting, just wanted you to know…. I already planned to be there for Sunday *just in case* we were able to have a Sunday host. Being able to sightsee or laze away, is just fine too, if we are unable to schedule the additional time.

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Senior Accessibility SME (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)