Re: Question about page title and @lang on pages within iframes

I don't remember any specific discussions of that over the years, but our
definition of a web page is it's URL location. Since the iFrame is included
in the DOM of a page from the hosting page which originates from a URL I
interpret that to mean inheritance ks sufficient. Otherwise, it would get
messy for servers ide programming that gathers up information from many
destinations...

Having said that, I usually try to discourage iframes for complex content
because they don't always play nice with screen readers... but I don't map
it to a failure...

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*