Re: Completed Action Item to add comment to Post WCAG 2 page to: Raise SC 1.4.3: Contrast (Minimum) to Level A

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 10:13:07 +0100
To: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>
CC: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL wrote:
> Completed Action Item to add comment to Post WCAG 2 page to: Raise SC 1.4.3:
> Contrast (Minimum) to Level A.
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Post_WCAG_2
>

> I *think* I closed the action item, but please check.

Thanks Katie. I can't find the action item, this is your list. [1]

Actually, it would be great if you could have a look at the other three
items and see if they are completed, and if so please close them (or add
any relevant notes/info if they need to stay open).

Thanks

Josh

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/track/users/34195