Completed Captcha action item 264

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:36:33 -0400
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I had an action item to set up a wiki page for Captcha, and populate it
with Kathy's review. I've added some of my findings also,,.  That action
264 is now complete... anyone is welcome to edit it.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Captcha_Alternatives_and_thoughts.

*http://tinyurl.com/kruqrau <http://tinyurl.com/kruqrau>*

I left the action item until it's been reviewed...

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902