RE: Dragon 13 ARIA support

From: Neil Milliken <Neil.Milliken@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:14:48 +0000
To: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
CC: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I have also spoken directly with contacts Nuance and they intimate that thirteen is better not just with ARIA,  I think that this is really important as I think that there is a danger in seeing ARIA as the tool of first resort.  A lot of older websites and particularly intranets that I come across in Large enterprises don't make use of ARIA as they are built on legacy so I am keeping my fingers crossed that support for HTML will be improved across the board.