Re: Minutes March 25, 2014 call

As we approach HTML5  techniques for WCAG, I went through the existing
techniques. Dropped them in a table and made notes beside them. Anything
without notes I think can be an HTML5 technique by simply adding HTML5 in
the applicability section. I took this opportunity to do a ROT exercise
(redundant, outdated, trivial) at the same time and made notes if I thought
we should remove or amend them.

Out of 59 techniques, 13 techniques have notes on them. so 46 are ready to
go for HTML5.

http://davidmacd.com/WCAG/wcag-html5-techniques-review.html

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

www.Can-Adapt.com

*  Adapting the web to all users*

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy
policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>