Re: introductions - Liddy Nevile

this is the main idea behind the gpii, as I see it - and certainly we
are making a lot of progress - esp as the search engines have now
supported the work and helped us make it work for them - I think that
what has to happen now is that people build systems that make use of
the metadata so that others have a good reason for creating it -
always the chicken and egg problem!

Liddy