AW: AW: WCAG-EM - Working Draft - Pre-Publication Draft

Hi,

then  I propose to pay greater attention on what a survey is about. Probably
it was just that someone forgot the "final" while creating the survey :-)

> Yes, just to support Shadi here, we are very interested in using the
> publication of the WCAG-EM to further discussion and debate in this area.
>
> Do bear in mind that this document is ultimately intended to be an
> informative W3C Working Group Note, so it's not normative.

It may not be normative when we think in W3C-categories. If WCAG-EM would
"only" be a publication for further discussion and debate I would not
insist. And i t is not that I want to upset someone.  As said before WCAG-EM
is explicitly mentioned in M376-Documents: "European Accessibility
Requirements for Public Procurement of Products and Services in the ICT
Domain".  And I believe it is very likely that WCAG-EM will have a certain
degree of liability and impact for Public Procurement in Europe when it is
officially published, especially because WCAG-EM is part of WAI-Act, a
European Commission Project. So it is not unreasonable that it will become
"somehow" normative in Europe while the document itself is just informative.

Best

Kerstin