Re: AW: WCAG-EM - Working Draft - Pre-Publication Draft

Yes, just to support Shadi here, we are very interested in using the
publication of the WCAG-EM to further discussion and debate in this area.

Do bear in mind that this document is ultimately intended to be an
informative W3C Working Group Note, so it's not normative.

I hope this helps

Josh