Re: Welcome to the WCAG working group

Joshue:

Thanks for the reminder!

I initially joined WCAG as part of joining the Cognitive and Learning
Disabilities Accessibility Task Force.  I have a background in technology,
mostly in messaging architecture and troubleshooting, and I currently work
with people with ADHD and learning disabilities as a coach.  In particular,
I work with a lot of people in tech fields, and I do a lot of work around
helping people figure out how to use technology to their best advantage.
 I'm incredibly excited to be bringing my technology and accessibility
skills and interests together in such a fantastic forum!

I'm still playing catchup - it's clear to me that the group has been hard
at work for an awfully long time, and so far, I don't have any questions or
comments.  At the moment, I'm reading everything as it crosses my screen
and taking copious notes.  Please let me know if there's anything in
particular that I can help with, and I'll make sure to speak up when
there's an issue that lies within my expertise.

It's a pleasure to be able to join all of you!

-Michel

-Michel Fitos
ADHD Coach
http://www.michelfitos.com