RE: Techniquies and Understanding editor drafts ready for review, and approval for publication

Is it possible to see a differentiated version so that we can see where the
change occur?

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, B.IT (Hons), MACS CT, AALIA(CS)

Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd

PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946

M    0415 383 673   F   (08) 9325 6422

E      v.conway@webkeyit.com <mailto:vivienne.conway@webkeyit.com>

W    www.webkeyit.com <http://www.webkeyit.com/>

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me
immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any
copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the
copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT
Pty Ltd.