From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 6:59 PM
To: WCAG (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)
Subject: Agenda for 07 January 2014 WCAG call

The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 7 January 2014 at 11AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes).

For your local time, please use World Clock:

<http://tinyurl.com/wcag-new-time>

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (US)

Passcode: 9224#

Alternatively, you can SIP directly into our teleconference.

SIP:

009224@voip.w3.org<mailto:009224@voip.w3.org%3cmailto:009224@voip.w3.org%3cmailto:009224@voip.w3.org%3cmailto:009224@voip.w3.org>

IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Survey/Agenda

1) Misc survey for December 17, 2013 (Answer the CSUN question please)

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20131217Misc/

2) Approval of techniques and understanding documents for public review

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/techunderstandpublic/

3) Discussion of Evaluation Methodology Note and approval for publication of working draft
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20131126EM_Review/

--

Joshue O Connor/Andrew Kirkpatrick

WCAG working group co-chairs