Re: Does placeholder text pass 3.3.2, does disappearing text pass?

Even if placeholder text did map to the accessibility API and using
placeholder text was fixed for non-sighted users using screen readers, the
fact the placeholder text disappears when data is inputted in the field
still creates a problem for some users with cognitive disabilities (say
short term memory loos), because there's no way to double check what those
labels were, short of removing the text from the form controls.

/Denis

*--*
*Denis Boudreau,*
Web Accessibility Avenger