Re: WCAG-ISSUE-23 (DavidMacD): We should consider a new "Failure to provide role=presentation on a layout table"

I am not saying that it is consistent or that we should rely on
heuristics, what I'm saying is that it is not always failing and that a
WCAG failure would mean "you have to change this". Let's imagine a
closed environment with a web app where the layout tables are supported,
even if they have no role="presentation". Will be mandatory to find and
change all the offending tables (distinguishing them from other possible
data tables) just to solve a no-problem?

Cheers,
Ramón.