Re: Working Meeting for WCAG techniques - Thursday 29 May, 2014 - 4pm EDT

I think that potentially this could fit into either (1.3.1) or (3.3.1
and 3.3.3) depending on how it is written.

Any other thoughts?

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065